Friday 27 February 2015

T-Shirt Designs



The t-shirt on the left hand side interests me because of the unusual colours behind the design which makes the black stand out very well on the bright colours. I also like the design on this t-shirt as it is meant to be the famous Mikey Mouse but has been made into something which is different to the eye.
I like the contrast of colours on this t-shirt, therefore i will be fitting it into my design.






From this image on the left, i am drawn to the 'M&E' within side the circle design located on the front of the black t-shirt. The white writing stands out well with the black which makes the text clearer to read from a distance to some. I am not to sure on the all black background of the t-shirt as to me it seems abit somehow too plan for my liking.
If i were to use my own brand within this up coming project, i would take into consideration about using the circle design to sit my brand in.




I like the t-shirt on the left because not only is it simple but it also stands out with the big and bold writing. The brand of this t-shirt is located at the bottom, the 'Nike' sign. The brand is small, but is recognised all over world due to its popularity with either sports wear or just fashion itself. I also like the added pink on this t-shirts to give it a focus point on the t-shirt so that not only does it look more appealing, it also makes the brand stand out to the buyers so that they know which company the t-shirt has came from.
From this image, i will use the different colour scemes to make      my brand stand out from the rest of the t-shirt.



I like the added pocket which is a bright image and the t-shirt itself is just one colour. This catches your eye and makes the t-shirt more interesting to look at rather just black design placed onto a plan white t-shirt.





This image may be very simple, but it is humorous. I think that this sort of style t-shirt would catch peoples eye even though there is no bright colours, the design itself is interesting which will make you want to look at it to find out what it is and says.






Nike is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and selling footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services. Nike is one of the worlds largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment. In 2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.



One of the main focuses of Adidas has always been football kit and the associated equipment. Adidas remains a major company in the supply of team kits for international association football teams and clubs, including Bayern MunichReal MadridChelseaManchester United. 

My Designs;

When designing my  logo, i first began thinking of different ideas that were catchy and if they would appeal to the public and what age range i wanted it to be aimed at. 

My first idea what 'Hashtag' as it links in with the social media and i think that this name will become popular very quickly just like the t-shirt logo 'Obey'. 

I first began sketching up a few ideas such as the ones below. My first idea was trying to put something together that represents the word 'hashtag' but which can also be stood on its own and still be recognized without the full word so i thought of mixing up the 'H' and the 'T' together but still try and make it look like a hashtag.
For my second design i used the full word 'Hashtag' but instead of keeping the 'H' at the start, i changed it into a hashtag to make it more effective but still recognizable to the public.
My third idea was to use both the word 'Hashtag' and the hashtag itself so i decided to put the hashtag in front of the word hashtag to make it look more realistic to the public as that's what you do on social media. I also added a circle around it so it stands out more so it catches peoples eye.

For my forth design, i drew out a hashtag but instead of having all the word after it, I decided to just draw out the word 'tag' and I then wrote out 'clothing' underneath in a smaller font. I like this design as you can just pick out the hashtag to use as its own design instead of having the rest of the word there all the time.





My fifth idea is to have the full word 'hashtag' but to have a hashtag infused in with the text so i created it within the 'h' and the 't'.


I began thinking about adding patterns either on the sleeves, on a pocket or just on the t-shirt itself. I picked a few designs to the right which i thought would work well on my t-shirt design.












Final Design 1





No comments:

Post a Comment